Horizons Discount WOMEX 17 Registration
Aug 02 2017
Horizons Discount WOMEX Registration – €265 (plus VAT)
Deadline 25 August 2017
Attendance at WOMEX can be the starting point of your international career. Many artists and businesses attend to network with some 3000 international delegates and for a number of years before seeing a return on investment. For many artists it’s the connections made during this time, which leads to an official showcase slot at future WOMEX conferences.
Successes such as Radio 2 Folk Award winners’ 9Bach along with artists such as Calan and Sam Lee have all attended and gained significant interest at home and abroad providing them with opportunities to tour internationally and develop their audiences.
A WOMEX registration discount has been secured for delegates based in England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. To attend this year’s WOMEX in Katowice, individuals based in these nations can register at the rate of €265 (plus local VAT - 23%) until August 25th 2017. There is a limited allocation, which could run out before August so we urge you to register early.
Along with this discount, the Horizons partners offer support for delegates including:
- priority use of a high-profile, centrally-located Horizons stand
- an online profile and printed directory helping WOMEX delegates connect with you
- an online toolkit with news, beginners guide, ongoing support and advice for delegates and artists
- a newsletter with updates on the event
- dedicated orientation and networking events
More information about the full Horizons package will be announced over the coming months.
How to register:
1. Enter your details on our form here.
2. After you have supplied your details and we have checked your data you will receive a discount link and code to register with WOMEX. Please allow 48 hours to receive the discount link. If you do not receive this link please contact Katie on the details below.
For more information please contact:
Katie Weatherall firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0) 207 840 5514